What does it mean to have a blessed business?
A blessed business is giving you joy on Monday morning because you love what you do and are excited for what the new week is going to bring.
A blessed business brings you peace and happiness because you enjoy what you do. If you are a creative type of person, go into a creative business, but if you like number and you are good at numbers, start a bookkeeping business. Don’t just jump into a business because you’ve heard you could make money because sooner or later you can get stressed out.
A blessed business will give you hope, positive expectations, that all things work together for your good. Even on the days when the phone is not ringing or no tenders seem to be successful, you know that everything is going to be ok. You believe the best deal is amount to come. And it will come if you are expecting because your hope releases God’s blessings for your life and business.
15 Good Bible Verses Every Business Needs
Trust God and always expect good things to happen. He wants to help you and bless you, but are you willing to let Him? Are you willing to say ‘God, help me!’?
Read and meditate on the below bible verses to discover how good God is and how much He wants to bless you if you let Him.
- Always remember that God gave you the skills that you have: “He has filled them with skills to do all kinds of work as engravers, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers—all of them skilled workers and designers” – Exodus 35:35 NIV
- God’s plan is to help you and to prosper you: “For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future” – Jeremiah 29:11 NIV
- Obey God and His Word and He will prosper you. It’s a promise: “Observe what the LORD your God requires: Walk in obedience to Him and keep His decrees and commands, His laws and regulations, as written in the Law of Moses. Do this so that you may prosper in all you do and wherever you go” – 1 Kings 2:3
- Put God first and He will take care of your needs and give you the desires of your heart: “Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart” – Psalm 37:4
- Put God first and He will raise you up: “The LORD makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him; though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with his hand.” – Psalm 37:23-24 NIV
- Jesus died for you to live a good life (if you are continuously feeding your spirit with Him): “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full” – John 10:10 NIV
- Pray first thing in the morning and ask God to give you instructions on what to do: “In the morning, LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning, I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly” – Psalm 5:3 NIV
- Be grateful for what you have and use wisely what you’ve been given: “Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much” – Luke 16:10 NIV
- Renew your mind to think and expect God’s blessings. The Holy Spirit and The Word of God (the Bible) will help you: “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will” – Romans 12:2
- Live in peace: “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God” – Philippians 4:6
- We have two ears and one mouth for a reason – listen more and talk less: “To answer before listening – that is folly and shame” – Proverbs 18:13 NIV
- Always be correct: “Do not defraud or rob your neighbour. Do not hold back the wages of a hired worker overnight” – Leviticus 19:13 NIV
- Help other people in need: “Good will come to those who are generous and lend freely, who conduct their affairs with justice”– Psalm 112:5 NIV
- Do your best in everything you do: “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters” – Colossians 3:23 NIV
- Seek guidance and help: “For lack of guidance a nation falls, but victory is won through many advisers” – Proverbs 11:14