God has planned a great destiny for you
God loves you and He has a great plan for your life. If you don’t know what he has called you to do, seek Him in prayer. Start with this prayer from Colossians 1:9-12 (NIV)
Father, we ask you to fill us with the knowledge of your will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives, so that we may live a life worthy of You and please you in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of You, being strengthened with all power according to Your glorious might so that we may have great endurance and patience, and giving joyful thanks to You who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light.
We ask all this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
You were not created by accident. God wanted you. You have been specially designed by God, He is the master artist.
“For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do”. – Ephesians 2:10
handiwork = masterpiece = work of art
An artist sees in his mind what he wants to create. It was the same with God. He knew how He wanted you to become and if you let Him take control of your life He will chisel you to become the masterpiece that He had planned and guide you to fulfil your destiny.
God has a great plan for you and all you need to do is to trust Him and be lead by the Holy Spirit. My sheep know my voice, said Jesus.
God knows you and created a plan for you before you were born.
Look at Jeremiah 1:5 – God called Jeremiah a prophet before he was born.
Read Psalm 139:13-18 – God has a plan for you and He had it before you were born.
13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts,[a] God!
How vast is the sum of them!
18 Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand—
when I awake, I am still with you.
God sees the potential inside of you. He sees what is good inside of you.
He wants to take your life from where it is now and turn it into a great masterpiece because He loves you.
Did you ever wonder how God sees you?
How to know God’s Will?
- Submit to God daily – pray and read the Bible.
- Know who you are in Christ – The Bible tells you. Ask the Holy Spirit to open up this book for you and help you understand, give you revelations.
- Take captive any negative thoughts or feelings – resist the devil (rebuke) and believe the word of God because that’s the truth (Read Matthew 4:1-11)
- Trust God for what you need; He will keep His promises because He is faithful.
- Live a life of praising and worshipping God – for what He did, He does and is going to do in your life (Read 2 Chronicles 20)
- Learn to hear God, be lead by the Spirit and live by faith. This pleases God.